Stab-in Float Shoes & Float Collars
- Technical Features
- Technical Parameters
Main Technical Features
● Float collar is installed on the casing and up the float shoe. Like float shoe, it also provide
buoyancy to the casing string when it’s lowered, reducing the load on the drilling rig. A build-
in check valve provides buoyancy to the casing string also prevents cement from re-entering the
casing after it’s displaced. It’s a receptacle to cement plug.
1.All inner parts are made of easily drillable aluminum alloy.
2.The device can be connected directly to the casing of the same type.
3.Reliable back-pressure leak proof structure, enable grout or slurry flow with less resistance.
4.Valve seat and valve disk can effectively prevent grout from flowing back.
5.Non-rotating landing plate is available on request.
6.Either PDC or rock bit drillable.
● Float shoe is attached on the casing bottom and provide buoyancy to the casing string while
it’s lowered, reducing the load on the drilling rig. The round nose guides the casing away from
ledges and obstructions in the well bores as the casing is lowered. A build-in check valve
provides buoyancy to the casing string also prevents cement from re-entering the casing after it
1.Special designed body destruction retains higher pressure.
2.Qualified concreting procedure.
3.The valve is capable of withstanding long periods of circulation.
4.Either PDC or rock bit drillable.
● Casing Range: O.D.: 4-1/2 ~ 20 in (114 ~ 508 mm)
● Connection Thread: BTC, LTC, STC and premium thread according to customer requirements
● Steel Grade: J55, K55, N80, L80, P110