Stainless steel Johnson Type Wedge Wire Screens for Water Well Drilling
- Technical Features
- Technical Parameters
Main Technical Features
The Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Continuous Slot Well Screen(Johnson Type Screens) consist of
V-shape profile wire and the longitudinal support rods. Each intersecting point of these wires is
Johnson type screen stainless steel mesh filters has sturdy constriction and the good mechanical
property. The V-shape section plane can avoid the blockage and make sure of the unimpeded
water. The consecutive slot have more open area, and it can reduce the speed of water entering
to avoid the sand entering Johnson type screens under the great pressure, so it can filter sand
better. Meanwhile, the slots of Johnson type screen can change according to the real condition
of the stratum.
Wire and support rods are all-welded, which makes wedge wire screens more robust and longer
Specifications and end connections of Johnson type screens can be fabricated according to
Inspection of Johnson Type Screens
1. All Dimensions of Johnson type screen / wedge wire screen will be checked by our quality
inspector, and they also can be inspected by Third Party Inspections or representative appointed
2. Wall thickness of coupling material is inspected by Ultrasonic inspection method, and they also be made the Ultrasonic flaw detection
3. Do Destructive Collapse Test and collapse Strength Test before shipment.
4. If required, the screens will be made pickling and passivation.
5. The whole manufacturing process can be monitored by Third Party Inspection Company (BV,
SGS, Intertek )and representative appointed by buyer.
6. The screens will be arranged the Pre-shipment Inspection if required.
|SIZE||OD||SLOTSIZE||LENGTH||COLLAPSE STRENGTH||TENSILE WEIGHT(TON)||RODS|
Slot Size (mm): or as per customers’ requirement
Material: carbon steel, stainless steel (304, 316L etc.)
Unit length up to 6m.
Diameter from 25mm to 1200mm
Open area up to 60%
End Connection: beveled or thread coupling